For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab3731? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab3731 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Waligórska-Stachura J et al. Survivin DEx3 as a biomarker of thyroid cancers: A study at the mRNA and protein level. Oncol Lett 13:2437-2441 (2017).
- Doucette T et al. Survivin transcript variant 2 drives angiogenesis and malignant progression in proneural gliomas. Neuro Oncol N/A:N/A (2014).
- Végran F et al. Association of p53 gene alterations with the expression of antiapoptotic survivin splice variants in breast cancer. Oncogene 26:290-7 (2007).
- Noton EA et al. Molecular analysis of survivin isoforms: evidence that alternatively spliced variants do not play a role in mitosis. J Biol Chem 281:1286-95 (2006).
- Caldas H et al. Survivin splice variants regulate the balance between proliferation and cell death. Oncogene 24:1994-2007 (2005).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"