For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab53983? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab53983 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Evans GL et al. Anion homeostasis is important for non-lytic release of BK polyomavirus from infected cells. Open Biol 5:N/A (2015).
- Zins SR et al. The human alpha defensin HD5 neutralizes JC polyomavirus infection by reducing endoplasmic reticulum traffic and stabilizing the viral capsid. J Virol 88:948-60 (2014).
- Henriksen S et al. The human fetal glial cell line SVG p12 contains infectious BK polyomavirus. J Virol 88:7556-68 (2014).
Simian Virus 40
- Giorda KM et al. The Simian virus 40 late viral protein VP4 disrupts the nuclear envelope for viral release. J Virol 86:3180-92 (2012).
- Wüthrich C et al. Frequent infection of cerebellar granule cell neurons by polyomavirus JC in progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy. J Neuropathol Exp Neurol 68:15-25 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"