For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-SVH antibody
See all SVH primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to SVH
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length Human SVH (AAH03586, amino acids 1-308)
- Positive control
- Human liver tissue lysate and SVH transfected 293T cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: Isoform 1, 38 kDa; Isoform 2, 34 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay play a role in cell survival and cell growth. May suppress the transcriptional activity of p53/TP53.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in all tissues tested with higher expression in placenta, liver, kidney, heart and brain.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 ARM repeat.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- ARM10_HUMAN antibody
- Armadillo repeat containing 10 antibody
- Armadillo repeat containing protein 10 antibody
References for Anti-SVH antibody (ab89319)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"