For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the major facilitator superfamily.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic vesicle > secretory vesicle > synaptic vesicle membrane.
Information by UniProt
- SV2 related protein homolog (rat) antibody
- SV2 related protein homolog antibody
- SV2-related protein antibody
Anti-SVOP antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-SVOP antibody (ab121502)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line U-2 OS shows positivity in cytoskeleton. Recommended concentration of ab121502 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-SVOP antibody (ab121502)
ab121502, at 1/125 dilution, staining SVOP in paraffin-embedded Human pancreas tissue by Immunohistochemistry, showing strong cytoplasmic positivity in exocrine cells.
References for Anti-SVOP antibody (ab121502)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"