For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionGTPase activator for the Rho-type GTPases by converting them to an inactive GDP-bound state.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C2 domain.
Contains 1 Rho-GAP domain.
Information by UniProt
- Protein syd-1 homolog 2 antibody
- Rho GTPase-activating protein SYDE2 antibody
- RP11-33E12.1 antibody
Anti-SYDE2 antibody images
References for Anti-SYDE2 antibody (ab121917)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"