For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline. pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 25 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa).Can be blocked with Synaptogyrin 2 peptide (42-57) (ab45656).
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous; low expression in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the synaptogyrin family.
Contains 1 MARVEL domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Cytoplasmic vesicle.
Information by UniProt
- Cellugyrin antibody
- MGC102914 antibody
- SNG2_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Synaptogyrin 2 antibody images
References for Anti-Synaptogyrin 2 antibody (ab31285)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"