For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab24591? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab24591 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Latimer CS et al. Vitamin D prevents cognitive decline and enhances hippocampal synaptic function in aging rats. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:E4359-66 (2014).
- Nemoto Y et al. Identification and characterization of a synaptojanin 2 splice isoform predominantly expressed in nerve terminals. J Biol Chem 276:41133-42 (2001).
- Haffner C et al. Synaptojanin 1: localization on coated endocytic intermediates in nerve terminals and interaction of its 170 kDa isoform with Eps15. FEBS Lett 419:175-80 (1997).
- Ringstad N et al. The SH3p4/Sh3p8/SH3p13 protein family: binding partners for synaptojanin and dynamin via a Grb2-like Src homology 3 domain. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 94:8569-74 (1997).
- Nemoto Y et al. Synaptojanin 2, a novel synaptojanin isoform with a distinct targeting domain and expression pattern. J Biol Chem 272:30817-21 (1997).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"