For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIon Exchange Chromatography
- Purification notesThis antibody is sterile filtered through 0.22 µm and treated to remove endotoxins. It is carrier and preservative free.
- Clone numberB-A38
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. ab170190-Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionCell surface proteoglycan that bears both heparan sulfate and chondroitin sulfate and that links the cytoskeleton to the interstitial matrix.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the syndecan proteoglycan family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD_antigen antibody
- CD138 antibody
- CD138 antigen antibody
Anti-Syndecan-1 antibody [B-A38] images
References for Anti-Syndecan-1 antibody [B-A38] (ab47220)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"