For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute with 1 mL deionised water.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 5% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIon Exchange Chromatography
- Clone numberB-A38
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use 10µl for 106 cells. (or 100µl of whole blood).
ab18434-Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionCell surface proteoglycan that bears both heparan sulfate and chondroitin sulfate and that links the cytoskeleton to the interstitial matrix.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the syndecan proteoglycan family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD_antigen antibody
- CD138 antibody
- CD138 antigen antibody
Anti-Syndecan-1 antibody [B-A38] (Biotin) images
References for Anti-Syndecan-1 antibody [B-A38] (Biotin) (ab27362)
This product has been referenced in:
- Piepenbrink MS et al. Humoral Dysregulation Associated with Increased Systemic Inflammation among Injection Heroin Users. PLoS One 11:e0158641 (2016).
Read more (PubMed: 27379802) »
See 1 Publication
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"