For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% high-grade protease free BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PuritySize exclusion
- Purification notesThis conjugate was made from highly purified antibodies (>95% by SDS-PAGE)
- Clone numberB-A38
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesFlow Cyt: Use 20µl for 106 cells or use 20µl for 100ul human whole blood.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCell surface proteoglycan that bears both heparan sulfate and chondroitin sulfate and that links the cytoskeleton to the interstitial matrix.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the syndecan proteoglycan family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD_antigen antibody
- CD138 antibody
- CD138 antigen antibody
References for Anti-Syndecan-1 antibody [B-A38] (PerCP) (ab82401)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"