For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab63932? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab63932 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Tinholt M et al. Syndecan-3 and TFPI colocalize on the surface of endothelial-, smooth muscle-, and cancer cells. PLoS One 10:e0117404 (2015).
- Coulson-Thomas VJ et al. Loss of corneal epithelial heparan sulfate leads to corneal degeneration and impaired wound healing. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 56:3004-14 (2015).
- Coulson-Thomas VJ et al. Heparan sulfate regulates hair follicle and sebaceous gland morphogenesis and homeostasis. J Biol Chem 289:25211-26 (2014).
- Gordon A et al. Caspr and caspr2 are required for both radial and longitudinal organization of myelinated axons. J Neurosci 34:14820-6 (2014).
- Chui A et al. Placental syndecan expression is altered in human idiopathic fetal growth restriction. Am J Pathol 180:693-702 (2012).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"