For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 102 kDa.
- FunctionActin-associated protein that may play a role in modulating actin-based shape.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the synaptopodin family.
Contains 1 PDZ (DHR) domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
- Synaptopodin 2-like protein antibody
- Synpo2l antibody
- SYP2L_HUMAN antibody
Anti-SYNPO2L antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-SYNPO2L antibody (ab105421)
Immunofluorescence of SYNPO2L in mouse skeletal muscle tissue with ab105421 at 20 ug/mL.
Western blot - SYNPO2L antibody (ab105421)
All lanes : Anti-SYNPO2L antibody (ab105421) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human thymus tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Human thymus tissue lysate with blocking peptide
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 102 kDa
References for Anti-SYNPO2L antibody (ab105421)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"