For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionMay play a role in endocytosis and/or membrane trafficking at the trans-Golgi network (TGN). May act by linking the adapter protein complex AP-1 to other proteins.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 EH domain.
- DomainThe DFXDF motifs mediate the interaction with gamma-appendage subunits AP1G1 and AP1G2.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Golgi apparatus > trans-Golgi network membrane. Associates with membranes via the adapter protein complex AP-1. Colocalizes with AP1G1.
Information by UniProt
- AP1 subunit gamma-binding protein 1 antibody
- AP1GBP1 antibody
- Gamma-synergin antibody
Anti-SYNRG antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-SYNRG antibody (ab121761)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line U-2 OS shows positivity in nucleus but not nucleoli and cytoplasm. Recommended concentration of ab121761 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-SYNRG antibody (ab121761)
ab121761 at 1/75 dilution staining SYNRG in Paraffin-embedded Human cerebral cortex tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-SYNRG antibody (ab121761)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"