For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 39 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa).
- FunctionSyntaxin that may be involved in targeting and fusion of Golgi-derived retrograde transport vesicles with the ER.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the syntaxin family.
Contains 1 t-SNARE coiled-coil homology domain.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane. Golgi apparatus membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Cell growth inhibiting gene 9 protein antibody
- Cell growth-inhibiting gene 9 protein antibody
- DKFZp686O15149 antibody
Anti-Syntaxin 18 antibody images
References for Anti-Syntaxin 18 antibody (ab67477)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"