For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 29 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa).
- FunctionInvolved in intracellular vesicle trafficking.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the syntaxin family.
Contains 1 t-SNARE coiled-coil homology domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane.
Information by UniProt
- LAMB2 antibody
- LAMC1 antibody
- Laminin B2 chain antibody
Anti-Syntaxin 6 antibody images
References for Anti-Syntaxin 6 antibody (ab48016)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"