For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution (PMID 19338761).
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInvolved in intracellular vesicle trafficking.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the syntaxin family.
Contains 1 t-SNARE coiled-coil homology domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane.
Information by UniProt
- LAMB2 antibody
- LAMC1 antibody
- Laminin B2 chain antibody
Anti-Syntaxin 6 antibody images
IHC-P - Syntaxin 6 antibody (ab56656)
Syntaxin 6 antibody (ab56656) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human malignant lymphoma, diffuse large B tissue.
Western blot - Syntaxin 6 antibody (ab56656)
Predicted band size : 27 kDa
Syntaxin 6 antibody (ab56656) at 1ug/lane + HL-60 cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-Syntaxin 6 antibody (ab56656)
This product has been referenced in:
- Heinonen MT et al. Tubulin- and actin-associating GIMAP4 is required for IFN-? secretion during Th cell differentiation. Immunol Cell Biol 93:158-66 (2015).
Read more (PubMed: 25287446) »
- McCue HV et al. Membrane targeting of the EF-hand containing calcium-sensing proteins CaBP7 and CaBP8. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 380:825-31 (2009).
Read more (PubMed: 19338761) »
See all 2 Publications
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"