For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionVesicle trafficking protein that functions in the early secretory pathway, possibly by mediating retrograde transport from cis-Golgi membranes to the ER.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in heart. Also found in brain, kidney, liver, lung, placenta, skeletal muscle, spleen and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the syntaxin family.
Contains 1 t-SNARE coiled-coil homology domain.
modificationsUbiquitinated by HECTD3.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Preferentially associated with the early endosome. To lesser extends, also present in late endosome, the plasma membrane and coated pits.
Information by UniProt
- CARB antibody
- STX 8 antibody
- Stx8 antibody
Anti-Syntaxin 8 antibody images
References for Anti-Syntaxin 8 antibody (ab56667)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"