For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Syntaxin antibody [SP6] (FITC)
See all Syntaxin primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal [SP6] to Syntaxin (FITC)
- ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISA, Flow Cytmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synaptic vesicle-containing fractions, immunoprecipitated from Human brain homogenates, using anti-Human synaptophysin monoclonal antibodies.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab112194 is Purified from ascitic fluid via Protein G Chromatography.
- Clone numberSP6
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. ab91356-Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionPotentially involved in docking of synaptic vesicles at presynaptic active zones. May mediate Ca(2+)-regulation of exocytosis acrosomal reaction in sperm.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the syntaxin family.
Contains 1 t-SNARE coiled-coil homology domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated by CK2.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- EPIM antibody
- Epimorphin antibody
- EPM antibody
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"