For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab3265? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab3265 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Yun HJ et al. LRRK2 phosphorylates Snapin and inhibits interaction of Snapin with SNAP-25. Exp Mol Med 45:e36 (2013).
- Kunzevitzky NJ et al. Amacrine cell subtypes differ in their intrinsic neurite growth capacity. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 54:7603-13 (2013).
- Kunzevitzky NJ et al. Foxn4 is required for retinal ganglion cell distal axon patterning. Mol Cell Neurosci 46:731-41 (2011).
- Benagiano V et al. VAMP-2, SNAP-25A/B and syntaxin-1 in glutamatergic and GABAergic synapses of the rat cerebellar cortex. BMC Neurosci 12:118 (2011).
- Kunzevitzky NJ et al. Amacrine cell gene expression and survival signaling: differences from neighboring retinal ganglion cells. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 51:3800-12 (2010).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"