For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab106446 was purified by affinity chromatography via a peptide column.
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the synaptophysin/synaptobrevin family.
Contains 1 MARVEL domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic vesicle membrane. Melanosome. Cytoplasmic transport vesicles (By similarity). Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
Information by UniProt
- H-SP1 antibody
- Pantophysin antibody
- Synaptophysin-like protein 1 antibody
Anti-SYPL1 antibody images
References for Anti-SYPL1 antibody (ab106446)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"