For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the synaptophysin/synaptobrevin family.
Contains 1 MARVEL domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic vesicle membrane. Melanosome. Cytoplasmic transport vesicles (By similarity). Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
Information by UniProt
- H-SP1 antibody
- Pantophysin antibody
- Synaptophysin-like protein 1 antibody
Anti-SYPL1 antibody images
Western blot - SYPL1 antibody (ab113638)
All lanes : Anti-SYPL1 antibody (ab113638) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human brain lysate
Lane 2 : Human brain lysate with with blocking peptide
Predicted band size : 29 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - SYPL1 antibody (ab113638)
ab113638, at 5 µg/ml, staining SYPL1 in formalin fixed, paraffin embedded Human liver tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-SYPL1 antibody (ab113638)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"