For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-SYPL2 antibody
See all SYPL2 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to SYPL2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
15 amino acid synthetic peptide from near the C-terminus of Human SYPL2 (NP_001035799).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionInvolved in communication between the T-tubular and junctional sarcoplasmic reticulum (SR) membranes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the synaptophysin/synaptobrevin family.
Contains 1 MARVEL domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Triad junction, the junctional complex between the transverse tubule and the sarcoplasmic reticulum.
Information by UniProt
- FormThere are 2 isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
- MG29 antibody
- mitsugumin 29 antibody
- synaptophysin like 2 antibody
Anti-SYPL2 antibody images
Western blot - SYPL2 antibody (ab106438)
All lanes : Anti-SYPL2 antibody (ab106438) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human spleen tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Human spleen tissue lysate with blocking peptide
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 30 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - SYPL2 antibody (ab106438)
ab106438, at 2.5 ug/ml, staining SYPL2 in Human spleen tissue by immunohistochemistry.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence-Anti-SYPL2 antibody(ab106438)
Immunofluorescence of SYPL2 in cells using ab106438
References for Anti-SYPL2 antibody (ab106438)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"