For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
- FunctionInvolved in communication between the T-tubular and junctional sarcoplasmic reticulum (SR) membranes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the synaptophysin/synaptobrevin family.
Contains 1 MARVEL domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Triad junction, the junctional complex between the transverse tubule and the sarcoplasmic reticulum.
Information by UniProt
- FormThere are 2 isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
- MG29 antibody
- mitsugumin 29 antibody
- synaptophysin like 2 antibody
Anti-SYPL2 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-SYPL2 antibody (ab118577)
All lanes : Anti-SYPL2 antibody (ab118577) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human spleen tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Human spleen tissue lysate with blocking peptide
Predicted band size : 30 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-SYPL2 antibody (ab118577)
Human Skeletal Muscle: Formalin-Fixed, Paraffin-Embedded (FFPE) using ab118577 at a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
References for Anti-SYPL2 antibody (ab118577)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"