For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol
Note: without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab110520 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa.
- FunctionMay be involved in transport vesicle docking to the plasma membrane.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain, pancreas and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the synaptotagmin family.
Contains 2 C2 domains.
- DomainThe first C2 domain/C2A does not mediate Ca(2+)-dependent phospholipid binding.
The second C2 domain/C2B domain binds phospholipids regardless of whether calcium is present.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- Synaptotagmin XIII antibody
- Synaptotagmin-13 antibody
- Syt13 antibody
Anti-SYT13 antibody images
References for Anti-SYT13 antibody (ab110520)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"