For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 72 kDa.
- FunctionMay be involved in the trafficking and exocytosis of secretory vesicles in non-neuronal tissues. Is Ca(2+)-independent.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the synaptotagmin family.
Contains 2 C2 domains.
Information by UniProt
- Chr14 synaptotagmin antibody
- CHR14SYT antibody
- Strep14 antibody
Anti-SYT16 antibody images
References for Anti-SYT16 antibody (ab88705)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"