For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 69 kDa.
- FunctionMay act as Rab effector protein and play a role in vesicle trafficking. Binds phospholipids in the presence of calcium ions.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 C2 domains.
Contains 1 RabBD (Rab-binding) domain.
- Cellular localizationEndomembrane system.
Information by UniProt
- Exophilin 6 antibody
- Exophilin-6 antibody
- MGC105130 antibody
Anti-SYTL3 antibody images
Western blot - SYTL3 antibody (ab77020)
All lanes : Anti-SYTL3 antibody (ab77020) at 5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : SYTL3 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 69 kDa
Observed band size : 67 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-SYTL3 antibody (ab77020)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"