For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-SYTL5 antibody
See all SYTL5 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to SYTL5
- Specificityab113098 is not predicted to cross-react with other SYTL protein family members.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ICCmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a 17 amino acid sequence near the N-terminus of Human SYTL5 (NP_620135).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99.98% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab113098 is purified by affinity chromatography via a peptide column.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 82 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
- FunctionMay act as Rab effector protein and play a role in vesicle trafficking. Binds phospholipids.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in placenta and liver.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 C2 domains.
Contains 1 FYVE-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 RabBD (Rab-binding) domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- SLP5 antibody
- Synaptotagmin-like 5 antibody
- Synaptotagmin-like protein 5 antibody
Anti-SYTL5 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-SYTL5 antibody (ab113098)
Lane 1 : Anti-SYTL5 antibody (ab113098) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-SYTL5 antibody (ab113098) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Hela cell lysate
Lane 2 : Hela cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 82 kDa
Immunocytochemistry - Anti-SYTL5 antibody (ab113098)
Immunohistochemistry of SYTL5 in rat liver tissue with ab113098 at 5 ug/mL.
References for Anti-SYTL5 antibody (ab113098)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"