For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab91109? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab91109 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Kanagavelu S et al. TIR Domain-Containing Adapter-Inducing Beta Interferon (TRIF) Mediates Immunological Memory against Bacterial Pathogens. Infect Immun 83:4404-15 (2015).
- Kanagavelu S et al. TIR-domain-containing adapter-inducing interferon-ß (TRIF) regulates Th17-mediated intestinal immunopathology in colitis. Mucosal Immunol N/A:N/A (2014).
- Kelhälä HL et al. IL-17/Th17 Pathway Is Activated in Acne Lesions. PLoS One 9:e105238 (2014).
- Wu RQ et al. Development- and activity-dependent expression of clusterin in the mouse olfactory bulb. Int J Dev Neurosci 31:550-559 (2013).
- Cheng X et al. Adiponectin Induces Pro-inflammatory Programs in Human Macrophages and CD4+ T Cells. J Biol Chem 287:36896-904 (2012).
- Szabo SJ et al. A novel transcription factor, T-bet, directs Th1 lineage commitment. Cell 100:655-69 (2000).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"