For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 71 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionActin-bundling protein found in intestinal microvilli, hair cell stereocilia, and fibroblast filopodia.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in a variety of organs, including muscle, brain, uterus and esophagus.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 actin-binding domains.
Contains 4 CH (calponin-homology) domains.
Contains 2 EF-hand domains.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- BMND18 antibody
- Plastin 3 (T isoform) antibody
- Plastin 3 antibody
Anti-T Plastin antibody images
References for Anti-T Plastin antibody (ab98340)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"