For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-TAB1 antibody
See all TAB1 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to TAB1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide mapping to the C terminus of Human TAB1.
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Thimerosal (merthiolate).
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 1% PBS, BSA.
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 60 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa).
- FunctionMay be an important signaling intermediate between TGFB receptors and MAP3K7/TAK1. May play an important role in mammalian embryogenesis.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PP2C-like domain.
modificationsMonoubiquitinated. Deubiquitinated by Y.enterocolitica YopP.
Information by UniProt
- 2310012M03Rik antibody
- 3'-Tab1 antibody
- MAP3K7IP 1 antibody
Anti-TAB1 antibody images
Western blot - TAB1 antibody (ab27983)
All lanes : Anti-TAB1 antibody (ab27983) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : CCL13 whole cell lysate, untransfected
Lane 2 : CCL13 whole cell lysate, TAB1 transfected
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Alexa Fluor® 680 conjugated goat anti-rabbit antibody
Developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 55 kDa
Observed band size : 64 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Exposure time : 2 minutes
This image is courtesy of an Abreview submitted by Miss Nicola Bright
References for Anti-TAB1 antibody (ab27983)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"