For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-TAB1 antibody
See all TAB1 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to TAB1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: AQRRSLLQSE QQPSWTDDLP LCHLSGVGSA SNRSYSADGK GTESHPPEDS WLKFRSENNC FLYGVFNGYD GNRVTNFVAQ RLSAELLLGQ LNAEHAEA, corresponding to amino acids 3-101 of Human TAB1
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay be an important signaling intermediate between TGFB receptors and MAP3K7/TAK1. May play an important role in mammalian embryogenesis.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PP2C-like domain.
modificationsMonoubiquitinated. Deubiquitinated by Y.enterocolitica YopP.
Information by UniProt
- 2310012M03Rik antibody
- 3'-Tab1 antibody
- MAP3K7IP 1 antibody
Anti-TAB1 antibody images
References for Anti-TAB1 antibody (ab58282)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"