For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab56595? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab56595 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Gutiérrez-Caballero C et al. TACC3-ch-TOG track the growing tips of microtubules independently of clathrin and Aurora-A phosphorylation. Biol Open N/A:N/A (2015).
- Carvalhal S et al. The nucleoporin ALADIN regulates Aurora A localization to ensure robust mitotic spindle formation. Mol Biol Cell 26:3424-38 (2015).
- Cheeseman LP et al. Specific removal of TACC3-ch-TOG-clathrin at metaphase deregulates kinetochore fiber tension. J Cell Sci 126:2102-13 (2013).
- Borner GH et al. Multivariate proteomic profiling identifies novel accessory proteins of coated vesicles. J Cell Biol 197:141-60 (2012).
- Booth DG et al. A TACC3/ch-TOG/clathrin complex stabilises kinetochore fibres by inter-microtubule bridging. EMBO J 30:906-19 (2011).
- Barr AR & Gergely F MCAK-independent functions of ch-Tog/XMAP215 in microtubule plus-end dynamics. Mol Cell Biol 28:7199-211 (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"