For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Purification notesab64066 was purified by chromatography
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa).
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionCore TAFII present in both of the previously described TFIID species which either lack or contain TAFII30 (TFIID alpha and TFIID beta respectively).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TAF11 family.
- DomainTBP and TAFII18 bind to distinct domains of TAFII28.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- MGC:15243 antibody
- p30 beta antibody
- PRO2134 antibody
Anti-TAF11 antibody images
Western blot - TAF11 antibody (ab64066)
Anti-TAF11 antibody (ab64066) at 1/5000 dilution + Extract of budding yeast.
Predicted band size : 40 kDa
Observed band size : 45 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 28 kDa,55 kDa,60 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-TAF11 antibody (ab64066)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"