For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 8mM PBS, 60mM Citrate, 150mM Tris, pH 7-8
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/2000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 207 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 207 kDa).
||Use at 2-5 µg/mg of lysate.
- FunctionRegulates transcription in association with TATA binding protein (TBP). Removes TBP from the TATA box in an ATP-dependent manner.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SNF2/RAD54 helicase family.
Contains 8 HEAT repeats.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- ATP dependent helicase BTAF1 antibody
- ATP-dependent helicase BTAF1 antibody
- B-TFIID transcription factor associated 170 kDa subunit antibody
Anti-TAF172 antibody images
Western blot - TAF172 antibody (ab72285)
All lanes : Anti-TAF172 antibody (ab72285) at 0.1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 5 µg
Lane 4 : 293T whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Predicted band size : 207 kDa
Observed band size : 207 kDa
Additional bands at : 170 kDa,85 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Immunoprecipitation - TAF172 antibody (ab72285)
Detection of Human TAF172 by Immunoprecipitation in HeLa whole cell lysate (1 mg for IP, 20% of IP loaded) using ab72285 at 3µg/mg lysate for IP and at 1µg/ml for subsequent WB.
References for Anti-TAF172 antibody (ab72285)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"