For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay act as a functional substitute for TAF1/TAFII250 during male meiosis, when sex chromosomes are transcriptionally silenced.
- Tissue specificityTestis specific, expressed apparently in germ cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TAF1 family.
Contains 2 bromo domains.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- MGC134910 antibody
- TAF 1L antibody
- TAF(II)210 antibody
Anti-TAF1L antibody images
IHC-P - TAF1L antibody (ab58178)
TAF1L antibody (ab58178) used in immunohistochemistry at 1ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human testis.
Western blot - TAF1L antibody (ab58178)
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab58178 TAF1L antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 38 kDa
References for Anti-TAF1L antibody (ab58178)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"