For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-TAG1 antibody [EPR5107]
See all TAG1 primary antibodies
Rabbit monoclonal [EPR5107] to TAG1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC,IHC-P or IP
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human TAG1 (UniProt Q02246).
- Positive control
- Human cerebellum and fetal brain lysates
- General notes
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Produced using Abcam’s RabMAb® technology. RabMAb® technology is covered by the following U.S. Patents, No. 5,675,063 and/or 7,429,487.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR5107
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for ICC,IHC-P or IP.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 135 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 113 kDa).
- FunctionMay play a role in the initial growth and guidance of axons. May be involved in cell adhesion.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. Contactin family.
Contains 4 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 6 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Attached to the neuronal membrane by a GPI-anchor and is also released from neurons.
Information by UniProt
- Axonal glycoprotein TAG 1 antibody
- Axonal glycoprotein TAG-1 antibody
- Axonal glycoprotein TAG1 antibody
Anti-TAG1 antibody [EPR5107] images
Western blot - TAG1 antibody [EPR5107] (ab109178)
References for Anti-TAG1 antibody [EPR5107] (ab109178)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"