For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Kathon
Constituents: PBS, 5mg/ml BSA, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clone numberX9A9
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIHC-Fr: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay play a role in the initial growth and guidance of axons. May be involved in cell adhesion.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. Contactin family.
Contains 4 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 6 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Attached to the neuronal membrane by a GPI-anchor and is also released from neurons.
Information by UniProt
- Axonal glycoprotein TAG 1 antibody
- Axonal glycoprotein TAG-1 antibody
- Axonal glycoprotein TAG1 antibody
Anti-TAG1 antibody [X9A9] images
References for Anti-TAG1 antibody [X9A9] (ab93082)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"