For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-TAL2 antibody
See all TAL2 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to TAL2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: IPTHPPDKKL SKNETLRLAM RYINFLVKVL GEQSLQQTGV AAQGNILGLF PQGPHLPGLE DRTLLENYQV PSPGPSHHIP , corresponding to amino acids 29-109 of Human TAL2
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving TAL2 may be a cause of some T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (T-ALL). Translocation t(7;9)(q34;q32) with TCRB.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
Information by UniProt
- bHLHa19 antibody
- Class A basic helix-loop-helix protein 19 antibody
- T cell acute lymphocytic leukemia 2 antibody
Anti-TAL2 antibody images
References for Anti-TAL2 antibody (ab58236)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"