For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 12 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 12 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving TAL2 may be a cause of some T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (T-ALL). Translocation t(7;9)(q34;q32) with TCRB.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
Information by UniProt
- bHLHa19 antibody
- Class A basic helix-loop-helix protein 19 antibody
- T cell acute lymphocytic leukemia 2 antibody
Anti-TAL2 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"