For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceTAM1L1 is stimulatory or required for the translocation of secretory proteins across the ER membrane.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane; Multi-pass membrane protein.
- Translocation associated membrane protein 1 like 1 antibody
Anti-TAM1L1 antibody images
Western blot - TAM1L1 antibody (ab85710)
References for Anti-TAM1L1 antibody (ab85710)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"