For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
||1/20 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionMay be a scaffold component in the postsynaptic density.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TANC family.
Contains 11 ANK repeats.
Contains 3 TPR repeats.
modificationsPhosphorylated; probably by MINK1 and TNIK upon stimulation by RAP2A.
- Cellular localizationCell junction > synapse > postsynaptic cell membrane > postsynaptic density.
Information by UniProt
- ankyrin repeat and coiled-coil domain-containing protein 1 antibody
- KIAA1728 antibody
- Protein TANC1 antibody
Anti-TANC1 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-TANC1 antibody (ab122358)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line U-2 OS shows positivity in nucleus but not nucleoli and cytoplasm. Recommended concentration of ab122358 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-TANC1 antibody (ab122358)
ab122358, at 1/35 dilution, staining TANC1 in parffin-embedded Human cerebellum tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-TANC1 antibody (ab122358)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"