For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, 99% Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
- Tissue specificityDetected in testis, ovary, lung, skeletal muscle, heart, prostate and pancreas, and at very low levels in brain and peripheral blood leukocytes.
modificationsADP-ribosylated by TNKS1 (in vitro).
Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Chromosome. Colocalizes with chromosomes during mitosis, and in the cytoplasm with cortical actin.
Information by UniProt
- 182 kDa tankyrase 1 binding protein antibody
- 182 kDa tankyrase-1-binding protein antibody
- FLJ45975 antibody
Anti-Tankyrase binding protein 1 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Tankyrase binding protein 1 antibody (ab111023)
ab111023, at 5µg/ml, staining Tankyrase binding protein 1 in Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded Human Brain cortex tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-Tankyrase binding protein 1 antibody (ab111023)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"