For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 116 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionPhosphorylates MKK3 (By similarity). Activates the p38 MAP kinase pathway through the specific activation of the upstream MKK3 kinase.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in the testis, and to a lower extent also expressed in brain, placenta, colon and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. STE20 subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- 2810468K05Rik antibody
- AU020252 antibody
- D130018F14Rik antibody
References for Anti-TAOK1 antibody (ab52097)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"