For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/5000.
IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100. Antigen retrieval is not essential but may optimise staining.
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 116 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionPhosphorylates MKK3 (By similarity). Activates the p38 MAP kinase pathway through the specific activation of the upstream MKK3 kinase.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in the testis, and to a lower extent also expressed in brain, placenta, colon and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. STE20 subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- 2810468K05Rik antibody
- AU020252 antibody
- D130018F14Rik antibody
Anti-TAOK1 antibody images
Western blot - TAOK1 antibody (ab92601)
All lanes : Anti-TAOK1 antibody (ab92601) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : NIH/3T3 cell lysate with absence of blocking peptide
Lane 2 : NIH/3T3 cell lysate with presence of blocking peptide (10 µg)
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 116 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - TAOK1 antibody (ab92601)
ab92601 at 1/50 dilution staining TAOK1 in (1) Human breast carcinoma minus peptide (2) Human breast carcinoma plus peptide by Immunohistochemistry Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded tissue.
References for Anti-TAOK1 antibody (ab92601)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"