For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 105 kDa.
- FunctionInhibits the basal activity of Jun kinase. Negatively regulated by epidermal growth factor (EGF). When overexpressed, may activate ERK1/ERK2 and JNK/SAPK.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed at a low level, and highly expressed in peripheral blood leukocytes (PBLs), thymus, spleen, kidney, skeletal muscle, heart and liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. STE20 subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsAutophosphorylated. Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cell membrane. Also localized to the peripheral cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- CTCL tumor antigen HD CL 09 antibody
- CTCL-associated antigen HD-CL-09 antibody
- Cutaneous T cell lymphoma tumor antigen HD CL 09 antibody
Anti-TAOK3 antibody images
References for Anti-TAOK3 antibody (ab111426)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"