For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab59477? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab59477 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Chang GW et al. The Adhesion G Protein-Coupled Receptor GPR56/ADGRG1 Is an Inhibitory Receptor on Human NK Cells. Cell Rep 15:1757-70 (2016).
- Nardacci R et al. Autophagy plays an important role in the containment of HIV-1 in nonprogressor-infected patients. Autophagy 10:1167-78 (2014).
- Gaudin R et al. Dynamics of HIV-containing compartments in macrophages reveal sequestration of virions and transient surface connections. PLoS One 8:e69450 (2013).
- Berre S et al. CD36-specific antibodies block release of HIV-1 from infected primary macrophages and its transmission to T cells. J Exp Med 210:2523-38 (2013).
- Mangeot PE et al. Protein transfer into human cells by VSV-G-induced nanovesicles. Mol Ther 19:1656-66 (2011).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"