For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionInvolved in the association of MHC class I with transporter associated with antigen processing (TAP) and in the assembly of MHC class I with peptide (peptide loading).
- Tissue specificityNeutrophils, mostly in fully differentiated cells.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C1-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- DomainThe N-terminus is required for efficient association with MHC class I molecule and for a stable interaction between MHC I and calreticulin. Binding to TAP is mediated by the C-terminus region.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- NGS 17 antibody
- NGS-17 antibody
- NGS17 antibody
Anti-Tapasin antibody images
References for Anti-Tapasin antibody (ab104806)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"