For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab57411? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab57411 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Neerincx A et al. TAPBPR bridges UDP-glucose:glycoprotein glucosyltransferase 1 onto MHC class I to provide quality control in the antigen presentation pathway. Elife 6:N/A (2017).
- Hermann C et al. TAPBPR alters MHC class I peptide presentation by functioning as a peptide exchange catalyst. Elife 4:N/A (2015).
- Porter KM et al. TAPBPR isoforms exhibit altered association with MHC class I. Immunology 142:289-99 (2014).
- Boyle LH et al. Tapasin-related protein TAPBPR is an additional component of the MHC class I presentation pathway. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:3465-70 (2013).
- Hermann C et al. The binding of TAPBPR and Tapasin to MHC class I is mutually exclusive. J Immunol 191:5743-50 (2013).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"