For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThe IgG fraction of culture supernatant was purified by Protein G affinity chromatography and 0.2 µm filtered.
- Clone numberMM0141-6J30
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa.
- FunctionChemotactic factor for T-lymphocytes but not monocytes or granulocytes. May play a role in T-cell development in thymus and in trafficking and activation of mature T-cells. Binds to CCR4.
- Tissue specificityExpressed at high levels in thymus and at low levels in the lung, colon and small intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- A-152E5.3 antibody
- A152E53 antibody
- ABCD 2 antibody
References for Anti-TARC antibody [MM0141-6J30] (ab89463)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"