For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 133 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay act as a GTPase-activating protein for Rab family protein(s). May play a role in the cell cycle and differentiation of various tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PID domain.
Contains 1 Rab-GAP TBC domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- KIAA1108 antibody
- TBC 1 antibody
- TBC antibody
Anti-TBC1D1 antibody images
Western blot - TBC1D1 antibody (ab84692)
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections)-Anti-TBC1D1 antibody(ab84692)
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human kidney tissue labelling TBC1D1 with ab84692 at 5µg/ml.
References for Anti-TBC1D1 antibody (ab84692)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"